Cooking With Michael
Not Just Another Cook Book...
With Over 300 of Michael's favorite healthy, delicious and easy to prepare recipes
. For the beginner to the experienced cook. With a useful "Helpful Hints" section, packed with hints and ideas for in and out of the kitchen.
- Order "Cooking With Michael" Today
- and receive over $89.00 in Bonus Gifts... FREE!
- (See entire bonus list below!)
Margie Garrison - "The Arthritis Lady" checked over every recipe and choose 92 (marked with the AF symbol) which she recommends as “Arthritis Friendly”.
And said this:
"Years in the making, Michael, Julie and daughter Jennifer, enjoyed many hours together to compile these delicious recipes, along with the fantastic “Helpful Hints” section. What a treasure trove."
Margie Garrison - "The Arthritis Lady"
- Desserts & Other Goodies
- Dressings & Relishes
- Egg Dishes
- Flavored Butter
- Fish and Seafood
- Pancakes & French Toast
- Pasta Sauces
- Quiche (Michaels Quiche Collection)
- Sauces, Glazes, Gravies & Marinades
- Soups & Stews
- Veggie Dishes
How does this sound for dinner tonight???
SALMON CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
1 - 1O OZ. PKG. FROZEN CAULIFLOWER
- 1/4 C GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
- 1/4 C FINELY CHOPPED ONION
- 1 TBSP. LEMON JUICE
- 1 TBSP. BUTTER
- 1/2 TSP. DILLWEED
- 1 CAN CONDENSED CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP
- 1 (7-3/4 0Z.) CAN PINK SALMON DRAINED, AND BROKEN INTO CHUNKS
- 1 (4 - OZ.) CAN CHOPPED MUSHROOMS, DRAINED
- 1. IN SAUCEPAN COOK CAULIFLOWER, COVERED, IN A SMALL AMOUNT OF
- BOILING WATER FOR 3 MINUTES
- 2. DRAIN; CUT CAULIFLOWER INTO SMALL PIECES
- 3. SET ASIDE
- 4. IN SAUCEPAN COOK ONION IN BUTTER TILL TENDER BUT NOT BROWN
- 5. STIR IN THE CHEESE SOUP AND HEAT THROUGH
- 6. STIR IN DRAINED MUSHROOMS, PARMESAN, LEMON JUICE AND DILLWEED
- 7. FOLD IN THE SALMON AND CAULIFLOWER
- 8. TURN MIXTURE INTO AN UNGREASED 1 - QT. CASSEROLE
- 9. BAKE, UNCOVERED, IN 350° OVEN FOR 30 - 35 MIN. OR TILL HEATED THROUGH.
- GARNISH WITH PARSLEY
NOTE: TRY SUBSTITUTING
- TUNA OR CRAB FOR SALMON
The "Helpful Hints" section is so packed full of great ideas and tips, it alone is worth the purchase price.
- About Steaming
- Baking Hints
- Cheese Guide
- Children Are Special People
- Clean Up Time
- Dairy Hints
- Fruit Hints
- Guide To Cooking Oils
- Helpful hint In Th Kitchen
- Herbs And Spices
- Principal Nutrients
- Slower cooker Tips
- Some Hints For All Cookc
- Some More Points Of Interest
- Stains Are a Pain
- Tips for Left Overs
- Vegetable Hints
Did you know…?
BROWN SUGAR WILL NOT HARDEN IF YOU STORE IT IN THE FREEZER.
DENTAL FLOSS IS GOOD FOR TRUSSING TURKEYS, CHICKENS AND OTHER MEATS BECAUSE IT DOESN’T BURN AND IT’S VERY STRONG.
BAKING FISH ON A BED OF CHOPPED ONION, CELERY AND PARSLEY NOT ONLY MAKES FISH TASTE BETTER, BUT ALSO KEEPS IT FROM STICKING TO THE PAN
Not Just Another Cook Book...
- It is a Cook Book for the 21st century
- It's on an easy to use CD
- You just pop it into your computer
- Chose a recipe in the index...
- Click it - - Print it - - Cook it - - Enjoy it
Why would we put a cook book on CD?
CD Cook BookEasy to use, look at the index, click on the recipe you want and there it is
Won’t take up precious
counter and shelf space
Print and use only the page
CD will last forever – We
Printed Cook BookPage flipping to find what you want
Takes up precious counter
and shelf space
Gets worn, faded & stained